Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


This is my new fanart of KAZ, guitarist and pianist of VII-Sense, one of my favourite Japanese bands at the moment. I started following this band because I'd been a fan of their vocalist, Shaura (ex-Moi dix Mois Juka) for years, but after seeing them live in Tokyo this summer many times I decided I like the other guys as well; they are very talented and I think they can make it big at some point. KAZ's skills are remarkable, his compositions, such as the song "Not vide ID", breathtaking. He used to compose music for videogames in the past, and I think he is really having fun in the band (and isn't that the most important thing?). His guitar-playing onstage is as impressive as the songs themselves. If you are curious about this band, please check me and my friend's official fansite

Have fun tonight, everyone! I'll be fluttering around in my fallen angel costume (complete with black wings). 

No comments:

Post a Comment